By using requisition baskets, multiple users can use the requisitions functionality in the same outlet without impacting on each other.
Baskets are set up by head office and then outlet users can select to work in a basket, meaning their shopping list and orders are kept separate from those of colleagues.
Baskets have been set up for your outlet
Your have the Requisitions permission
Where to find this
Outlet > StORM > Requisitions
Once on the main Requistions page:
- Click on Use Requisition Baskets on the right hand side
- Here you will see all of the different baskets which have been set up for your outlet. Each basket has a name and a code which is in brackets. The code will appear in some reports and on the main Requisitions page to help identify the basket used. In the below example, UK is the code for the basket used to create this requisition:
- The Current User column shows if anyone is already using a basket. 'None' means the basket is not currently in use by anyone else
- You can use a basket already being used by someone if more than one of you need to work on the same requisition
- To start your own basket click Use Basket next to the one you want
- Once you have clicked Use Basket you will have the option to Release Basket, which means to leave the basket, or to Release and Clear Items which will remove you from the basket and will also remove your items from the basket. If you have items in your basket and you click Release Basket, the items will remain in the basket for the next person
- Now you are in a basket, click on Add Requisition Products on the right hand side. You can now add items to your basket in the same way you would with a normal requisition. This will add items into your basket and won't impact anyone else using Requisitions. Your items won't be visible in any other baskets
- When you have finished, pick your delivery dates and confirm your order as normal
- If approvals are used, your order will go through the normal approval levels and be sent to the supplier as normal
- Once you have confirmed your order, you will be released from the basket so that it is ready to be used by someone else
Q. Do I have to pick a basket?
A. No, you can still work the normal way without picking a basket.
Q. What is the benefit to using a basket?
A. Clients have let us know that they sometimes struggle in big kitchens where multiple people need to place different orders at the same time. Using baskets is the perfect solution
There is no content with the specified labels