This functionality enables multiple users in the same outlet to create their own requisitions simultaneously without impacting each other.
You are using Requisitions as a sub module in StORM.
You have the Head Office permission to Outlets, Set Up.
Where to find this
In Head Office > Outlets > Set Up > Manage Requisition Baskets in the Purchasing section
- Click on Manage Requisition Baskets under the Purchasing section
- You can pick and choose the outlets that need to have multiple baskets. You can see on this page how many baskets each outlet has. A zero means that they are set up in the normal way without any specific baskets
- Click on the outlet you wish to set baskets up for
- Click Add Requisition Baskets
- Give your basket a name and a code. The name will be visible to the users in the outlet and the code will be shown on the picking list if this is a report you are using (not used by all clients). Our recommendation is that the code is an easily recognisable abbreviation, eg basket name: Pastry, Code: Past
- You can always edit a basket name but if you want to change the code, you will need to archive the basket and create a new one. This is to ensure data on past picking lists and other reports is not amended retrospectively
- You can create up to 20 baskets in each outlet and you can create baskets for just one of your outlets, or some or all
- To edit or archive a basket, simply click on it
- You are not able to archive a basket if someone is using it which is why you can see the column Baskets in Use
|Content by Label|